Saturday, March 21, 2009

Whew!

This week has been extra busy. I have wanted to write more than once but have not found the time. I will most likely have a spare moment on Monday but until then I thought I would let you in on something that has developed because of this blog.
A friend from a yahoo group that I have been a part of for several years asked if I would be willing to submit some of my posts as an article for an e-zine (an online magazine). She helped me condensed a few blog posts and one of them was published!
You can read it here.
*The link is now up and running.*

Thank you all for your prayers and support of my family and I...the people behind the scenes of this blog. It has been a busy week but a good one. I will have much to write about on Monday.
Until then...
~Heather

3 comments:

CristyLynn said...

Wow, Heather! I'm so glad that you are willing to be used of God as you are on this journey He has laid out for you.
I would love to read the article, but I can't seem to get the link to work. Could you email it to me maybe?
Thanks!
We're praying for you! Hope your travel prep is going well.

Caroline said...

Heather- that is wonderful! I am a "lurker" on your blog from GA. I have been reading it since before you lost your husband. I just wanted to take a second and tell you what an encouragement your writings have been to me. I had thought many times that you ought to publish what you have written. Maybe a book for those who have lost loved ones? I think you are a wonderful lady!
Caroline
from Georgia

Lazy D Ranch said...

Christy,
Silly me...I forgot to add the hyperlink. It's there now! Sorry about that.
~Heather