Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Announcing Winners Tomorrow!

Okay...so I was a little zealous in my thinking that I could unpack from vacation, download my pictures, and post a blogspot within twenty-four hours of getting home.

It just isn't happening!
But...

Tomorrow I have some pictures to share,
a couple of winners to announce,
and something new to unveil to you, my readers.

But, before I head to bed I want to give you two things I am thankful for; one for each day that has already been lived in this, the month of November 2010.
1. A Love that has never left me nor forsaken me...a Love that continues to pursue me and help me to persevere through all of life's crazy ups and downs.
2. Theology. Plain and simple...the ability to learn about God through His Word.

What are you thankful for?
~Heather

No comments: