Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks!

Thanksgiving Countdown...
9. Miss M is one of seven gifts with whom I have been blessed. She is energetic, opinionated, creative, and passionate.
10. Daisy, of whom I could hardly run a household without. She is thoughtful and just like her daddy. Very brave, crazy, happy, and has far more energy than all of us combined. She is practical and loves having a clean house and a put together life.
11. Foley is my baseball nut. I am thankful that God has given us this young man to raise. I am thankful that God has given him a new daddy. I am thankful that I see some great changes in his life.
12. Brown Sugar's life was almost wiped out by Malaria when she lived in Liberia. I am thankful that this little girl whom I held in my arms four years ago for the first time (she was only 12lbs!) has survived and is now a vibrant five year old.
13. It has been over fifteen years since I have carried a little one in my womb. I can not tell you how thankful I am to be given the privilege of carrying Baby Olsson. Every time this little one kicks more moves around I am in awe. I had wanted more children but just did not think it would ever happen...God providence is amazing!
~Heather

2 comments:

Loy said...

It had been about 15 years for me too before I got pregnant with my little Gracie. The Lord has been merciful and full of grace to us again, I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday on Thanksgiving. God is so amazing! AWE is the word I used too, I am in awe of His grace to us! I'm having alot of spotting so we are not sure how this will turn out but, we are so very thankful no matter what the Lord chooses to do. Every baby is a blessing no matter what!

Emily said...

What a blessing! Congratulations on your pregnancy and the new life inside you Mrs. Davis!
In Christ's Love,
Emily Swanson