Monday, October 2, 2006

Nervous

Okay, I am officially nervous. I realized that I have introduced my children to the world. That would be just fine if we still lived in the Garden of Eden but instead we live in a fallen, sinful, depraved world. I can no longer trust that my children are going to be protected if I continue to broadcast our names and pictures all over the web.
I will still post pictures that do not have close ups but I am changing all of our names.
Here is the run down: I am Mama, my husband will either be Papa or Hubbie, Our seventeen year old daughter will be Boo, our sixteen year old son will be Goose, our twelve year old daughter will be Miss M, our eleven year old daughter will be Daisy, our six year old son will be Lil' cowboy, and our baby will be Brown Sugar.

No comments: