Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Welcome To Red's Corner

Boo (Also known as RED to her friends) has decided to try her hand at blogging. Welcome!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Ad/ver/tence noun 1. The action or process of adverting.
Form: Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary tenth edition
(Sorry, the room that our computer is in happens to be our School room where our Dictionary’s, Fact books and History books are.)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
The cabinet that holds all our DVD’s3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
It was a show that was recorded onto DVD called Sue Thomas F.B.I.
(It is a true life story about a deaf woman who is an F.B.I. agent.)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 5:40 p.m.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 5:55 p.m.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Lil' Cowboy singing the theme song from our favorite old TV show "Hogan’s Heros" while setting the table for dinner.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? It was about 30 minutes ago and I was playing outside (the all time favorite) freeze tag with Lil' Cowboy and his friends. (Man, they are fast!)
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My hands folding laundry.
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans and my favorite red shirt.
10. Did you dream last night? Last night was a pretty dreamless night, sad to say.
11. When did you last laugh? An hour ago while reading Ben’s blog.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Tan paint with some paintings painted by a really good artist (....hmmm, myself?), a clock and a map of the world.
13. Seen anything weird lately? Goose caring in a new car seat for Brown Sugar while she was in it!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It is very interesting and a great way to get to know people because their humor side comes out.
15. What is the last film or video you saw? The last movie I watched was A Tiger Walks by Disney.
(This is a very old movie that my mom watched when she was little.)

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
After giving 10% to God, I would buy a red and white Mini Cooper and travel around the world with someone.
17. Tell me something about you that I do not know. 1. I was born on an Air Force Base. 2. I took a lifeguard class when I was in Jr. High.
3. My favorite thing to do is wash clothes and wash dishes. This year I am going to help with the garden and I think it is going to be added to my favorite things to do around the house.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would make an organization that would help all children learn how to read. No matter their class, skin, color and religion.
19. Do you like to dance? Do fish like water?
20. Comment to George Bush:
Whenever you are not sure what to do go to “the Man upstairs.”
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Bailey, Jane, Elizabeth (Beth), Jessica……. I could go on and on.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Luke, Cole, David, Jacob …
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I would love to live in a different country for a few months, but I think my end all choice would be California (with all my traveling I have not found a state that just jumps out at me ) I would also say it all depends on what God has for me too.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Welcome to Heaven, We have a nice heated, Olympic size pool to your left and chocolate is served every hour.
25. What one book, besides the Bible, has changed your life?
My choice would have to be "The Hiding Place". This book has changed my outlook on what can happen when you are obeying God. The faith that Betsy had and the love she showed to the Germans was heart changing. Also. the words of wisdom that Mr. Ten Boom would tell his children plus his love for everyone no matter their religious background was inspiring. The one thing I learned was to give praise to God in every circumstance.
26. 3-5 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog:
(Ben, do you notice anything different about this question?)
I do not know many people who blog and the ones I do know have already done this quiz. So I guess that I will just end this quiz with a little something…….So long, Farewell for now

No comments: